* Templates are great times savers. (E.g. a Letter template in Word, report template in Excel, CD cover template for Photoshop, website templates, etc.)
* If you’ve built one website, you can use it as a template for your next website (ex. I use the same template for all my lessons here and often use templates for new sites I build
* Remember that a website template is a TEMPLATE You need to customize it to make it your own unique site (you can usually customize it using a built in WYSIWYG editor but can also use the HTML methods from the previous lessons).
* WordPress is the market leader and it's free.
There are other options such as http://www.weebly.com/
-they’re easy -they’re fast -some of them build attractive sites
What I don’t like…
-You never actually own the site -Often shows as being a sub domain e.g. http://adesire2retire.weebly.com/ and not www.adesire2retire.com/ -Often tied to hosting/subscription
1) Decide if you would like to use a template or a site builder to build your site.
2) If yes, choose one and start using it.
In the next lesson I’ll be covering membership sites!
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below
Have a great day and God bless!