- I recommend registering your domain and your web hosting company with Simple Fast Cash.
- DNS = Domain Name System or Domain Name Server, which is also a commonly held definition for the acronym
- If not registered with Simple Fast Cash then your name servers should be listed in the welcome email from your web host.
- And you will need to log into your domain registration account, and change the DNS to your assigned name servers
- After you change the DNS in your domain account, it can take anywhere from a few minutes up to a couple days for it to propagate throughout the web.
- To log into the cpanel for your account, you would go to:
- http://yourdomain.com/cpanel or
- http://yourdomain.com:2082 or
1) Set your domain’s DNS to point to your hosting account
2) Look around in your Cpanel control panel, and familiarize yourself with it
In the next lesson, I’ll show you how to set up email account(s) on your own domain.
As always, you are welcome to post your questions and comments below